We've Been a B Corp for 3 Years!
Proud Source has been a Certified B Corporation since July of 2019.
What is a Certified B Corporation?
Certified B Corporations are companies that are held to the highest social and environmental standards. This community of businesses do more than make a profit, they prioritize people and the planet in everything they do. There are more than 1,700 B Corps in the US and Canada. These companies include: Patagonia, Tillamook, Warby Parker, Athleta, Grove Collaborative, Bombas, etc.
Why are we a B Corp?
We believe in Water Done Different & using Business as a Force for Good.
As a B Corp, we are on a mission to continuously increase our impact. Each year we make improvements to every part of our business to benefit our customers, workers, community, and the environment.
A few things that we want to celebrate…
- We are Mission Locked: our legal framework requires consideration of all stakeholders
- We have partnered with Waste Management to track and reduce our Carbon Emissions
- Our new partnership with Replenysh and Ball Corporation will recapture more aluminum in the supply chain
- We donate $100,000 toward outdoor cleanups every year
How do you become a B Corp?
To become a Certified B Corporation you must do these three things:
- Pass the B Impact Assessment with a score of 80 or higher
- Adjust your legal framework to account for all stakeholders
- Publish your B Impact Report in the B Corp Directory
Check out our Impact Report from 2022
Our goal is to continuously increase our impact and to have increased our initial score by 40% by 2025.
Learn more about B Corporations by visiting: bcorporation.net